Friday, December 17, 2004

Venting

I am in another one of my funky moods now.

I think maybe this is how my minds reacts to pressure and stress.

I should be working on a project that is due tomorrow at 3pm. But instead I'm typing in here.

In an extremely irritable mood and he wants me to help feed his dog!

His dog.... that mutt was the catalyst for my current funkiness. It was irritating and frustrating to have a serious discussion while trying to walk along a dimly lit and uneven pathway with a little mutt under your feet.

Having to eat dinner (consisting of 9 dried nuggets and water) in an extremely crowded and noisy area doesn't help either. I could barely hear myself talk.

The night was fine up till then. Now not only do I have to cope with finishing the project, I have to deal with my funkiness, his dog and him all at the same time.

I need some time out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

You aren't 28 really, are you? I also got this feeling that you are Asian? It's just strange why I keep thinking like that. At least, tell me if I am right or wrong. By the way, I just love the honest way you say things. It's just so heart warming. There is so much emotion in your posts.