Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Deprivation

Love and romance. I am so deprived of it.

Tenderness, affection, thoughtfulness, gentle sweet kisses, the palpitation of the heart when eyes meet and hands touch, the joy that comes out from deep down within the heart, a safe and secure embrace.

To fall in love again like I once did a long time ago. That is the deep yearning and longing in my heart that I feel everyday when I am with him. I see my chance at love slipping away day by day as I struggle to come to terms with having to spend the rest of my life with someone that I do not love but cannot leave.

I didn't fall in love with him. There was no strong emotional reaction of any kind at any point in our relationship. It was simply a decision of convenience at the time. Also a decision of defiance and denial.

There was a short respite and calm in our relationship for the past months since my last entry, hence the absence. But given the nature of the root of our problems, it was only a matter of time before I sought solace here once again.

No comments: