Friday, September 15, 2006

To Write or Not To Write

After reading through my journals I want so much to be able to get back into the habit of keeping a journal and record down the stuff that I am going through.

This blog is something like a journal. But I can't really be too specific or detailed about my encounters, difficulties and struggles for fear of having someone I know chance upon it and thus discovering my secrets.

However I don't want to write them down on paper either. The chance of discovery is a lot higher with physical pages.

Hmm... I suppose if I really didn't want anyone to read my entries then I shouldn't be a part of webrings or list allow my site to be listed in the blog lists.

I know that ultimately I do want others to read about my thoughts (but preferably people that don't know me). I guess I am quietly seeking to relate to other people who can identify with some of the things that I am experiencing or simply just to have others share in my struggles.

Although I may not be able to be specific about names, locations, or other personal details, I can still be honest and detailed about the experience, the emotions, the pain and the struggle.

In here I can safely dump all the negative thoughts that I carry inside of me and perhaps in the process of doing so, be able to put some these problems into a better and healthier perspective.

All I need to do is allow myself the time and energy to put the thoughts, emotions and experiences into words and upload them here.

No comments: