Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Hate My Life

I hate my life!

I am not allowed to say no. If I say no I am made to feel guilty about it and made to feel that there was something wrong with me for saying no.

I don't want to go out and 'hawk my wares' like everyone else. I have my own plans.

I don't want to be forced to do a shoot just because he made the mistake and expects me to clean it up for him. The stress is disruptive.

I don't like being told what I should or shouldn't do with my life and my time. It's my life and my time so I should be the one deciding.

I don't like to fawn over others just so they can feel good about themselves and hopefully be nice to me. I have my pride and if you don't like my style then that's too bad.

I don't like to be made to feel inadequate or incompetent. I definitely do not like to be made to feel stupid. I don't do that to others so why should I take it from them when it is dished out to me?

I don't like to be dependent on others and I don't like taking care of others. I need my space, my freedom and my sanity.

Yes, I want to be an arrogant, proud, selfish, intelligent and self-sufficient person who is respected, listened to, loved by everyone I meet. I want them to be awed by my self-confidence, my achievements, my intelligence.

Because that seems like it is what the people around me and in this world like to see in a person.

I am fed up with being nice, accommodating, sensitive and quiet. I am fed up with having others step all over me. I am fed up with being forgotten and over looked. I am fed up with being the last minute thought or inclusion just to fill up the numbers. I am fed up that I am not allowed to show my unhappiness or displeasure by taking it out on others and yet I have to take it when they take it out on me.

I am just plain fed up with this life and the way others are treating me.

I wish to start over. To go to a new place with new people and just start all over. I want to leave all this garbage behind. I want to erase, delete and empty the trash.

I want a new life. A new home. New friends. No husband. A new job.

I wish death could have been the best solution to my problem. It would be so much easier.

I have lost weight because I have not been eating regularly. I only eat when I am hungry and then only a little bit. Most of the time that means only 1 meal a day.

I look haggard because I haven't been sleeping well. My eyes look tired with dark rings underneath.

I look at myself in the mirror and wonder who is that looking back at me.

I come in here, I write all these down, I upload it, and then I log out. But what purpose does it all serve? What am I trying to achieve by doing this? Who am I trying to impress?

It just pathetic!

2 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

Hey Riva

Remember Me? You stopped posting for a long while and I thot that was the last I'd see of you- then today I was stumbling through some of my old posts and found your link in a reply you'd written again, and thought I'd say hi and see if you were back posting- and I'm sorry to hear things still aren't going the way you'd like them to.

Please remember it's never too late to change your life;this ain't no dress rehearsal- and sometimes you just have to be at rock bottom before you can start on your back up to the top. Those qualities of yourself that you mentioned (being quiet, sensitive etc) aren't your liabilites in Life- if that is who you are, then they must become your strengths.

Take care Riva- you can drop by my blog for a chat anytime.

;)

Unknown said...

The further one is from their true path, the more blurry and distorted their decision making capabilities. Find out who you are and be your awesome and wonderful self to the best of your ability and put out as much good energy as you can. Free will is the choice each has every moment to decide either to be their awesome and wonderful self or their fragile bag of shit self.
Learn about balance, control and energy, learning and growing, gathering consciousness, and you will be better at being your awesome and wonderful self.
My sincerest best thoughts and good energy for health, happiness and harmony to you and yours.
Sapere aude!
Peace
Rob @ guldies.net
I was asked to post here by someone who cares. :-) Sending you love and light.